Monday 11 June 2012

Fashion Photography overview

Q2 To what degree should the image be manipulated to go into a fashion magazine?

I think that the point that it is no longer an actual photo anymore is when it is then edited in Photoshop. The reason why I think this is that the image has been manipulated so much that it is nothing like the real image anymore, even with the makeup on the female still makes it the original concept but when it is then edited in Photoshop and then goes onto a huge bilboard, I feel that this is near suttle and properganda. The reason why I think it is properganda is because when the image itself has been edited not the background the actual hair or face or eyes itself.


I think it has a big impact on both men and women because men and women idolise people in glamour magazines when the people actually in them technically don't exist and I think they feel themselves uncomfortable because they want to be someone in glamour magazine.

http://youtu.be/iYhCn0jf46U

No comments:

Post a Comment